The Higher Education Commission (HEC) Viz Education Testing Council (ETC) is going to conduct the Undergraduate Studies Admission Test (USAT) on 28 August 2023. A candidate who qualifies for the USAT Admission Test 2023 will be eligible to get admission to undergraduate-level universities in Pakistan. The USAT test 2023 is designed on the SAT pattern and covers maximum discipline undergraduate levels like Engineering, Management, Social Sciences, and IT.
HEC USAT Test Registration 2023 for Undergraduate Admissions
HEC USAT online registration is started and the last date to apply online for USAT registration is 12 August 2023. Students who have passed the HSSC or grade 12 level education can apply for USAT registration 2023. However, result awaiting students are also eligible to apply for HEC USAT Online Registration 2023. Interest students can apply for Undergraduate Study Admission Test 2023 based on relevant academic streams. So, students have been informed that register for the USAT test 2023 accordingly.
|USAT Test Category||Discipline/Stream|
|USAT-A||Arts and Humanities|
Students who secure USAT passing marks i.e. 50% in the USAT Test August 2023 will be considered passed. However, you can visit HEC website for the detailed breakup and marks distribution.
How to Apply Online for USAT Registration 2023?
- For Online Registration of USAT 2023, visit the link http://etc.gov.pk
- In case of any trouble during the HEC USAT Registration 2023, please visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or visit your nearest HEC regional office.
- While application submission, complete the two steps; profile completion and Undergraduate Studies Admission Test at online portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for USAT Test 2023.
- USAT test fee is Rs. 1200/- per candidate. The candidate can deposit the USAT registration fee in HBL account number 1742-7900-1334-01 (Higher Education Commission).
- Download fee challan during USAT registration which is available only at ETC online registration portal.
- Upload paid challan copy to submit the online application.
- The undergraduate Study Admission Test fee is non-refundable.