Air University Islamabad announced Admissions for the Fall session of 2023. Air University Islamabad offered undergraduate degree programs, including Master’s, M.PHILL, and Ph.D. Scroll down for complete admission details of Air University Islamabad Fall Admissions 2023.
Air University Islamabad Fall Admissions Last Date 2023
Air University is one of the charted University approved by HEC. It Offered admissions for Spring and Fall sessions in different fields of all programs. Undergraduate Programs include:
- BS computer ENG
- Bachelor’s Studies in accounting and finance
- BS IT
- Bachelors in Physics
- BS Mathematics
- BS HONS
- Bachelors in Aviation management
Masters Programs are as listed:
- MS in Management sciences
- MS Computer science
- Masters of Science in Cyber security
- MS Applied Physics
- MS mathematics
- Bio Biomedical Engineering
- Masters in Clinical psychology
Ph.D. Programs Offered:
- Information security
- Mechanical and computer science
Candidates must apply online before the last date. The Last date for undergraduate BS programs is 4 July 2023. Air University Islamabad Fall Admissions Last Date for master’s and Ph.D. programs is till 22nd July. Admission entry Test of Air University Islamabad will be held after the admission process is completed. Eligible Applicants will be called for an interview by the university. The merit list of selected candidates will be published on the official website of Air University. See the advertisement of Air university below for details.
How To Apply For Air University Islamabad Fall Admissions 2023
- Interested Candidates can apply online through the University’s Official website portal.
- Visit the AU Website https://www.au.edu.pk/
- Candidates are required to sign in to the portal and fill out the registration form.
- Deposit the registration fee of a total of 2100 RPS in mentioned bank on Challan.
- Detailed Admission process, Eligibility criteria, and fee structure is mentioned on the University’s official website.
4rth July 2023 for Undergraduate programs
For Ph.D. AND MASTERS PROGRAMS is 22nd July 2023